LEGO Wear is functional active play wear for kids between 0-14 years old and this jacket has many functions to make sure your child stays warm and dry during their winter sport activities:
- Made of a 10,000mm water column material and is 100% windproof and breathable
- Bionic-Finish ECO water repellent treatment on the surface with insulating padding and microfleece lining inside collar
- Stretchy inner cuffs with thumbhole with adjustable Velcro closure at bottom sleeve
- Inside snow skirt with gripper elastic and push buttons. The snow skirt can be fastened to the jacket when not being used
- Hidden pocket on sleeve for lift pass with zipper closure. Inside zipper pocket for mobile phone with small hole for headset cords
- Detachable hood with soft lining mounted on a push button band that can be hidden if the hood is unbuttoned
Great coat! My kiddo with sensory issues loves it so much he has been wearing it all night (even though it is a balmy 75 degrees). Zippers are smooth and lego details are a bonus. Not sure how warm it is yet but excited to try it out.